PERFORMANCE AND DESIRE TO DO WELL…
These words become concrete as research and development of the brand Osseyan occurs.
To call on the most qualified engeneers and companies in their field is our priority.
Sealing is a most demanding and complex parameter to obtain. The quality of the materials and the manufacture are therefore essential and retained all our attention.
Stretching and high friction resistance
Excellent abrasion resistance
High and low temperature resistance
Excellent mechanical properties and good elasticity
DIN and ISO certification
Compressed air tests are carried out to ensure the swimsuit pouch remains hermetic
Note: The pouch is tested to a depth of 30 meters. Lubricate the hermetic pouch zip using the lubricant provided to facilitate its use.
Totally hermetic French Fabric Technique
TECHNICAL POUCH MADE IN FRANCE
hydrophobic fabric: which does not absorb water and facilitates drying.
Good split, tear and abrasion resistance.
Polyester fabric coated in PU to make it totally hermetic and ISO 9001 Certification.
Do not put sharp, cutting or pointed objects in the swimsuit pouch.
- Check with the manufacturer that the object you put in the swimsuit pouch is pressure and shock resistant.
- Check that the swimsuit pouch is completely closed (zip in closed position and fabric flap attached using press studs) before entering the water. We recommend you check the swimsuit pouch closure at all times to avoid absorption of impurities such as sand, grass or gravel (etc.)
- As the swimsuit pouch is hermetic, avoid opening it in enclosed damp places such as a sauna, steam room, etc.
- Rinse out swimsuit and pouch after use (with zip in closed position).
- Follow swimsuit care instructions.
- Test -
Please test for yourself the waterproof pouch of the swimsuit
when putting it for the first time in the water using the blotting paper «Test»
that you will receive in the packaging upon delivery of the swimsuit.